Skip to main content Skip to search

Maximise Your Income

Did you know that you can often claim for a number of expenses incurred as a direct result of your job?

Tax Experts in London

With our extensive experience in accounting and tax, we are perfectly equipped to help you to claim for any relevant expenses that you incur as part of your job. In simple terms, if you have paid for anything that you directly need for work out of your own pocket, and your company does not repay you, then you may be able to claim this as expenses and receive a rebate.

If you think you might be entitled to claim expenses, or if you require any further information about maximising your income, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tax and Expenses Services for PAYE Employees

Many PAYE employees have overpaid tax – in fact, statistics suggest that as many as 1 in 3 PAYE employees in the UK have overpaid tax!

Think you could be one of them? Get in touch! Our expert team of tax consultants will go through your employment history and establish whether or not you may be entitled to a refund. It’s quick, simple, and hassle free – all we’ll need from you is the details of your employment history covering the past 6 years, your P60 documents, and your P45 certificates (if you’ve got one).

But don’t worry, if you’re missing any of these documents, we can still help – so get in touch today to claim your tax back.

Tax and Expenses Services for the Self-Employed

If you’re self-employed, you will most likely face various running costs and expenses. But what some people don’t know is that many of these costs can be classed as expenses, meaning that they are deducted from your business income before the taxable profit is calculated.

Deductible expenses include:

  • Business mileage
  • Food allowance
  • Overnight subsistence
  • Uniforms allowance

For further information about tax and expenses for the self-employed, or to speak to one of our expert accountants, please do not hesitate to contact us.